SCOUTERS ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Scouter’s Annual Conference
- Who: All Scouters – our newest leaders through the spectrum to our most experienced
- What: A weekend of Training, Fellowship and our Council Awards Dinner
- When: March 16-18, 2018
- Where: Edelweiss Lodge and Resort – Garmisch-Partenkirchen; Germany
- Why: To be the ‘Trained leader’ every youth deserves and to share ideas with fellow leaders
College of Commissioner Science to include:
- Bachelor of Commissioner Science Degree (BCS)
- Roundtable of Commissioner Science Degree (BCS)
- Master of Commissioner Science Degree (MCS)
District Committee Workshop
Venturing Leader Specific Training
Red Cross course; First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
45 minute panel sessions ‘Hot topic items’
- Girls added to the program
- Venturing -strengthening your crew!
- Cub Centric Collaboration
- Scoutmaster’s perspective
- Committee Challenges
Council Awards dinner Saturday evening
- Silver Beaver Award
- District Award of Merit
- All districts will be allowed to add any other district awards.
Ask your training and/or advancement committee what is being offered this year!
This event is being held at the Edelweiss Lodge and Resort however when registration opens in January you will have the option to book a reduced room at the Lodge or register as an attendee and then book your own accommodations at your favorite local Gasthaus, Hotel or campground.
© 2017 Transatlantic Council - Boy Scouts of America – All Rights Reserved