RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE POLICY
Return and Refund Policies of ScoutShop.org can be found on their site
Policies of the Transatlantic Council Program Supply Center are as follows:
- Only items purchased from the Transatlantic Council Program Supply Center may be returned within 60 days of purchase.
- All Returns have a 15% restocking fee and must be accompanied by a receipt. (Exchanges are exempt from this fee)
- Refunds will be paid using the same form of payment as the original purchase, and may take up to a week to process. Cash purchases will be refunded via a council check.
- For items purchased using our Secure Online Payment site, an additional 10% administration fee will be charged.
- All items must be returned in the same condition in which you received from the Transatlantic Council
- Tags must still be attached to the items
- Items must not have been worn, washed or used in any way.
- Special Order, custom design, or discontinued items are not eligible for return. This includes items not normally carried in the inventory of the Transatlantic Council Program Supply Center.
Purchases of BSA items from Scoutshop.org, National Scout Shops, or Scout Shops of other councils may not be returned to the Transatlantic Council Program Supply Center.
© 2018 Transatlantic Council - Boy Scouts of America – All Rights Reserved