WE ARE MOVING!
The Scout Shop will accept it’s last order for processing from it’s current location on December 11th at 1600 (4:00 PM) CET.
This will insure all orders received by this date are processed and shipped prior to December 15th.
NO ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED
AFTER DECEMBER 11TH at 1600 CET.
The Scout Shop is set to reopen, target date of January 15, 2018, with a new format from a Brussels, Belgium location.
For updates and new ordering processes, please check out www.tac-bsa.org and click on the Scout Shop tab.
Thank you for your patience and support as we make this transition,
– Your TAC Scout Shop Staff
Please pay very close attention to these dates so not to leave your scouts without the supplies / advancements they need and deserve for a quality Scouting experience.
- December 11, 2017 – 4:00 PM CET – Last day to place orders of items in current inventory for shipment by December 15.
All orders received after this cut off will be processed when the Scout Shop reopens in its new location and format (Projected to be January 15, 2018)
- December 15, 2017 – 12:00 Noon CET – Last opportunity for walk-in shoppers at the Oberdachstetten location.
- January 5, 2018 – ONE DAY ONLY – orders accepted at TAC-Scoutshopfirstname.lastname@example.org for pick-up at the Klondike Derby ONLY.
Payment information must be provided at the time of order.
- January 15, 2018 – New orders will be accepted for processing and shipment from our new location in Brussels.
We anticipate some challenges due to learning curves with new staff and new processes in our new location.
© 2017 Transatlantic Council - Boy Scouts of America – All Rights Reserved