2018 SCOUTERS ANNUAL CONFERENCE
WHO: All Scouters – our newest leaders through the spectrum to our most-experienced
WHAT: A weekend of Training, Fellowship and our Council Awards Dinner
WHEN: March 16-18, 2018
WHERE: Edelweiss Lodge and Resort – Garmisch-Partenkirchen; Germany
WHY: To be the ‘Trained leader’ every youth deserves and to share ideas with fellow leaders
College of Commissioner Science to include:
- Bachelor of Commissioner Science Degree (BCS)
- Roundtable of Commissioner Science Degree (BCS)
- Master of Commissioner Science Degree (MCS)
District Committee Workshop
Venturing Leader Specific Training
Red Cross course; First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
45-minute panel sessions ‘Hot topic items’
- Girls added to the program
- Venturing -strengthening your crew!
- Cub Centric Collaboration
- Scoutmaster’s perspective
- Committee Challenges
Council Awards dinner Saturday evening
- Silver Beaver Award
- District Award of Merit
- All districts will be allowed to add any other district awards.
Ask your training and/or advancement committee what is being offered this year!
NOTE: This event is being held at the Edelweiss Lodge and Resort however when registration opens in January you will have the option to book a reduced room at the Lodge or register as an attendee and then book your own accommodations at your favorite local Gasthaus, Hotel or campground.
© 2018 Transatlantic Council - Boy Scouts of America – All Rights Reserved