YOUTUBE VIDEO CONTEST 2018
“Why We Love Scouting in TAC” Video Contest 2018
We announced our YouTube contest at SAC, and now here are all the details for you and your units to create your own YouTube video over the next few months:
- Each video must be a minimum of 30 seconds and a maximum of 4 minutes, and must answer the theme for this year: “Why We Love Scouting in TAC”
Videos may be a compilation of photos set to music, or an actual video with footage from scout experiences or even a staged and edited performance – your imagination is key!
- Each video addresses the topic: “Why We Love Scouting in TAC”
- Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each approved video will earn a $50.00 credit for their unit in their Unit Accounts.
- Uploads will start Mar 15, 2018 and run through May 30, 2018. Voting will take place May 31 – Jun 8,2018.
- Voting will take place with two 50% weights:
- The first 50% will come from an email survey that will be sent out with the May TAC Dispatch, and
- The second 50% will come from YouTube comments collected from May 31 – Jun 8,2018. Winners will be announced Jun 10, 2018.
In addition to the $50.00 credit units received for uploading a video, the contestants who win will be awarded:
- 1st place: $150.00 Unit Account credit;
- 2nd place: $100.00 Unit Account credit;
- 3rd place: $50.00 Unit Account credit
Our YouTube channel name is: TAC BSA. Click on the video below to view an example from our channel – We look forward to your videos!
© 2018 Transatlantic Council - Boy Scouts of America – All Rights Reserved