“Meeting the Challenge”
After a successful inaugural year in 2017, we are excited to offer this camp for a second year – promising more fun!
Different program levels are built into the camp:
- First Year: A program geared for First Year campers for the first two days that will progress into merit badges for the last two days
- Merit Badge: An adult training program
- Daily Adventures: Activities planned for offsite activities including Motorboating, Kayaking, Hiking, and Biking
Camp Volcano is located in Naples, Italy and is built around giving our campers an opportunity to experience the Mediterranean Sea and the archaeological opportunities that exist in the Naples area such as Pompeii and the Herculaneum.
- Session 1: July 22-28, 2018
- Session 2: Jul 29-Aug 4, 2018
- $375 per youth
- $275 per adult
*Participants for Daily Adventures have additional fees.
STAFF OPPORTUNITY: We have a full staff for 2018!
© 2018 Transatlantic Council - Boy Scouts of America – All Rights Reserved