Process ranks and awards for packs, troops, teams, crews, ships, and posts
Units can now submit advancement for unit youth members online. Use Internet Advancement for the following:
* Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
* Update information on existing advancements (excepting the Eagle Scout rank)
To use Internet Advancement:
1. Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
2. Obtain a unit ID code from the council. The unit advancement processor attends an April roundtable, and can obtain the unit ID code there. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
4. Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
5. Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update unit and council statistics.
TO START CLICK HERE
FOR HELP CLICK HERE
Internet Advancement presentation walks you through the process
* Units still need to turn in the written report (generated by Internet Advancement)
* In Transatlantic Council, units may still pre-purchase rank awards and merit badges but cards are only sent to units that turn in an advancement report