* All items returned, refunded or exchanged must be accompanied by a receipt. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
* All items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them from us. Tags, etc. must still be attached to the items.
* Any returns made after 30 days from the date of purchase will be assessed a 15% restocking fee. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 90 days from the date of purchase. Anything that was purchased in the States or from other Boy Scout shops cannot be returned to us.
* Refunds on merchandise may be applied to the unit account, gift certificate, or back to the credit card used for the original purchase. If you would rather be refunded via a check, this takes about one week to be processed.
* No refunds will be given for worn, washed or damaged merchandise.
* Items that have to be special ordered from the National Distribution, because we do not carry them, i.e. ladies pants and blouses, wool blend pants, small uniform shirts, and discontinued items cannot be returned and no refund will be provided. This is due to the fact that we are unable to resell them in the shop.
* No Refunds on Custom Design Merchandise. If the merchandise is defective, or there was an error by the manufacturer, we will work to get a replacement product. (i.e. incorrect spelling on a unit flag).
* All returns that are to be credited to a Credit Card will be assessed a 10% administration fee.